ACNE?? You don’t know how to get rid of it even used the best acne cleanser for men 2017 and for women also, right? Are you ready for a beautiful skin, a confident year? Your skincare routine ought to begin with the following pimple-preventing & blemish-busting tips in order to have flawless skin
1. Keep in mind to wash your face before going to bed. If you don’t wash away grime of day, you are asking the appearance of breakout. At night, when you are too lazy to move, you can stash your cleansing wipes on nightstand.
2. Wash your face within 30-45 seconds with a dime-size amount of cleanser without skimping on sudsing. This is a right way to clear oil & dirt off your face.
3. When washing your face, utilize warm water because hot water will dry out your skin while cold water will not open up your pores
4. Try to scrub as gentle as possible, if you don’t want to leave on your skin rough & red. Face is not a place to fight so say no with harsh scrubs as well as washcloths to avoid causing irritation. Your hands are the best substitutes but make sure that they are clean or you will transfer acne-causing oil & dirt right back through your own hands!
5. First of all, suds up cleanser in your hands to activate the ingredients. This is more effective than when you apply directly on your face.
6. Never skip washing in the morning. Hairstyling products in your pillowcase will transfer to your skin so if you don’t clear away in the morning, it will clog pores.
7. Let you try to use cleansing brush because sometimes after washing, there is still makeup left on our face leading to breakouts. The best option is to use an exfoliating brush with basic cleanser loosens then gets rid of leftover makeup seeping inside your pores as it can go deeper into your face than the soaped-up fingers.
8. In case your skin is still oily after washing, don’t over wash (washing again) because it may create more oil for your skin. After that, you can try an astringent.
9. Remember to exfoliate for getting rid of your dead skin cell’s layers as well as dirt blocking your pores & the natural glow of skin. To get a radiant skin, I recommend you use products with lactic acids and alpha hydroxy.
10. First of all, wash your skin by a mild face wash after that massage exfoliate lightly. This process isn’t completely redundant because a clean canvas helps exfoliant focus on digging out stubborn oil & dirt stuck deep inside pores.
11. Finally, rinse to get rid of left-over cleanser, oil & dirt. Use tepid water to rinse until your skin is smooth and clean without soapy or slippery
12. It would be best to exfoliate in a shower as steam will help open pores. Therefore, grains are able to dig out grime totally.
13. Just pat your skin dry without rubbing
14. According to dermatologists, remove acnes with a three-step approach: daily moisturizer, benzoyl peroxide spot treatment and salicylic acid cleanser.
15. Treat unclog pores naturally! The best natural exfoliant at your home – a spa-worthy mask is strawberries. It not only smoothes bumps but also unclogs pores. Mix well the equal parts of plain yogurt & mashed strawberries then spread and leave on clean skin within 10-15 minutes. The last step is to rinse with lukewarm water then follow with moisturizer & alcohol-free toner.
16. Utilize clay mask because its ingredients is going to penetrate deeper into your face to clean out exceed bacteria & oil. This is also considered as an kind of exfoliator for opening pores and removing gunk clogged inside
17. Do as simple as possible. If you use too many products, it is very easy to be irritated, what’s more, you can also skip easily with too many steps.
18. Step away from your pimple, if you don’t want to be infection (worse condition). In the morning and evening, you should dab a sulfur treatment on your pimple. This way will bring down swelling till all of them disappear.
19. In case treating at home is not effective, you had better make an appointment with dermatologist. And keep in mind check-ins every 3-6 months.
I am Anna Daniels, With a mission to bring the natural beauty for dashing women, sisters ForBeautySkin.com provide knowledge surrounding the skin care for acne, how to not get into serious complications, as well as removing stubborn pimples effectively.