The important keynotes:
- Among the theories, which are the mostly applied by the managers are known as “universal principles of sports management”. Well, applying is not only the first requirement for being it universal, but also it needs to be accepted by the group or staffs. The third chapter explains democracy and justice matters while managing an organization.
- The fourth chapter is most likely a business theory. Here, you will get elaborate information on making motivational moves in the organization. Dr. Awoyinfa has gathered the conceptual mechanism of the human mind. The behavior of a person does not remain same all the time. By using this particular way, the administrator can influence the others in the group to get the job done well.
- Motivation is a great trick to dig deep into the mind of the sportsmen. An athlete may get the most inspiration from a motivational speaker. If you want to modify the nature of the athletes, there are laws and thoughts written in this part of the book of Dr. Joseph Awoyinfa.
- When you turn the pages of the book after chapter four, every topic is based on the applied theory of the first four chapters. In sports organization, you should have a design to settle the future expectation. The author has also added a special chapter based on the Sports Development in Nigeria. As an African nation, the future in sports is really bright. It needs proper nurturing only.
- In the next chapter, you will find an explained theoretical research on the strategy of communication in the management of sports. The real fact of communication is that it is the key to management. Any lacking in this field may fail the whole system of administration. The eleventh chapter will acknowledge you mostly on the conditional ways of making friendly communication.
- The last four chapters are basically a completion of the whole discussion. There should be brought some changes in the health and sports administrative sectors. The writer discusses why there should be enough scope to develop the sports educational development. When a person is studying at a particular level, a touch of sports management and administration will be really helpful.
After completing the book, you can imagine the most effective chapters easily. The fourth chapter can be compared as the heart of the book. It says all the important steps. Also, the eighth and eleventh chapter will help you in thinking more of developing the administrative side of sports in Nigeria. The topics on communication matters when you want to make the athletes hungry for success. To see the goal post or find a boundary in cricket, confidence and motivation are really needed. The Book by Dr. Joseph Awoyinfa has illustrated most of the essential topics, discussion and thoughts about sports management. Complete it for getting a vast knowledge in this field.