Shoei is a brand of motorcycle helmets is most popular on the market and is considered as the top 3 motorcycle helmet reviews. The company is famous for reliable products and a solid structure to prevent the impact of accidents for users. Initially, Shoei helmets only produce motorcycle for those who prefer the certainty, but due to the increasing of fashionable helmets, the company changed the design of the helmet and now it has become a leading company on the helmet model.
From open-face version to full face helmet and even unique styles to fit the needs of the most discerning consumer, Shoei intended to please its customers. There are many benefits to buying Shoei helmets not only do you get lots of choices but also they are committed to providing quality and affordable price.
Here are some of the characteristics commonly found in most Shoei helmets motorcycle.
Ventilation: This is an extremely important feature that can directly affect your comfort when you wear a helmet. Although you should buy a helmet that fits with you and does not move when you turn from side to side; these vent hot air eliminates and provides fresh air. Most helmets Shoei V-shaped intake and exhaust vents to create negative pressure hot air expelled from the restricted area. The high-end models of Shoei motorcycle helmet can also have ‘Aero Vortex ventilations’
Adding dust cover which is a new feature of Shoei helmets. It helps prevent dust and clean the visor
- The CX-1 shield Visor: this feature enhances the protection of Shoei motorcycle helmet. CX-1 shield Visor can remove instead of holding in place before. This makes the removal of dust and easily filter out noise because of no side crust.
- Interior Padding: Padding is a decisive factor to the comfort when you wear a helmet; this is an important aspect to consider if you intend to use them for long periods. Shoei helmets have interior padding extremely comfortable so they are suitable for long trips and high speed.
- Other features: Shoei helmets have eight colors for visor so you can easily select the war helmets to fit with his favorite color
Why should you buy Shoei motorcycle helmet?
There are many reasons why most motorcyclists choose Shoei helmets more than other brands on the market such as:
- Affordability: Shoei helmet offers much powerful and fashion helmets at low prices. If you want to buy a helmet covered with the criteria: durability, high reliability, and low prices. Shoei completely meets the needs that
- Attractive aesthetics: Shoei helmets have a variety of colors, designs, and patterns. Thus, you will easily find a Shoei helmet fits you.
- Good warranty: Shoei will warranty for your helmet in 5 years from the date of purchase and seven years from the date of manufacture. Although damage related to the use is not warranted but all manufacturing errors will be care free of cost
- DOT Snell certification product standard: all Shoei helmets are checked carefully to make sure that they suit standards of safety and quality of the dot and Snell. You’ll find a sticker is certified by their bodies.
- Easy to buy: there are many stores worldwide sold the Shoei motorcycle helmet; the company’s website provides information on the contact details of their retailers so it is easy to buy insurance from them.
- Test impact: companies that offer free services to check the impact for any helmet purchased from them.
- Parts are easily available: Shoei motorcycle helmet is easy to maintain because you can find parts for them without too much trouble at the website of the company. Unless your helmet is over 7 years old, you will be able to find just about any part you need on the site.
Popular Shoei models
Among popular then the Shoei motorcycle helmet on the market are:
- Shoei Multitec: this is the only model built from the Shoei helmet but it is very beautiful and fashionable, it is also version full face
- Shoei XR-1000: this is one of the leading products of the company, it just fit for standard road, just fit for the racetrack
- Shoei Raid III: this is an ideal choice for first-time buyers. Don’t let costs fool you. The design of the cone is especially suitable for the routine user.
And If you don’t know method to select a Shoei helmet suits for you, you can read 6 those steps
- Measure your head. Using a tape measure, measure from the top of your eyebrows (about ½-1 inch above) then measure from the back of your head to the top of your ears
- Go websites or store of Shoei helmet to choose helmet
- When you visit the store requested to see a size chart for Shoei’s helmet types. Using your head size as a guide, choose a helmet size that will fit your head. Usually, size models start from Extra Small (XS) to XXL (Double Extra Large).
- It’s not just the head size will affect the fit of the helmet which you choose, your shape will have a big impact on the type of helmet that you select.
- Wearing a helmet, fasten the strap to the correct tightness (you can fit 2 fingers between the chin and the strap) and check it. In my opinion, you should find a helmet to help you ease in the temple and forehead
- Standing and finding in the mirror then keeping each side of the helmet. Finally, Rotating your head from side to side. If you can move your head freely to each side without the movement of the helmet, it is too large. If your head does not move at all, the helmet is too small. Please select a different helmet if you face with two those cases
Hello everyone! My name’s Steven, I am a Mechanical Engineer and the founder of motorcyclecentral.net. I love motorcycles since my childhood, so I started this blog website to share this passion with you all. This website is a complete package for a person who wants to find useful tips as well as information regarding motorcycles and its associated accessories.